WILS, Wilton Library’s Integrated Library System (a/k/a The Catalog) will be upgraded on Wednesday, November 28. The result will be a cleaner looking catalog with streamlined and expanded searching options; a more user-friendly patron account and wonderful ways for us to display the terrific new items we purchase for your enjoyment. On Wednesday, November 28, please help us help you by doing the following:
- Please bring your library card with you as we will be unable to look up your account information.
- We will be unable to check in materials on that day; your account will be resolved the following day.
- We cannot process holds on November 28; please pick up your holds on November 27 or November 29.
- We will be happy to accept payment for late fees on November 27 and November 29 (just not on November 28).
- Our catalog will be unavailable while it gets its makeover. You may check ReQuest, the Statewide catalog to find materials.
- Please note that our drive-thru window and our self checks will be unavailable on November 28.
We are looking forward to serving you better with these enhancements. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mary Anne Mendola Franco, Head of Network Services, at 203-762-3950, Ext. 210.
Follow Us On Twitter! @wiltonlibrary
Like Us On Facebook: Wilton Library Association