Be Fee Free—Your Email is Key!
As part of our migration to WILS (Wilton Library’s Integrated Library System, aka The Catalog), Wilton Library is now generating email and TXT notices in-house–moving away from using Library ELF (a paid vendor) and resulting in a significant cost saving to the library.
WILS is happy to send you:
Email and TXT notices of:
- Request Pickup Notices with an expiration date—allowing you to know the date by which you must pick up your requested items (“holds”)
- Almost Overdue Notices—lists which items are “amost due” with an additional summary of all items checked out to you
- Overdue Items Notices
- Patron Library Membership Expiration Notice—advises that your Wilton Library card will soon expire, giving you enough time to renew.
If you are still paying late fees because you forgot that your library item was due or if you want to know ASAP when that item you had on hold becomes available, we have the solution. Save both money and time by signing up your email address or cell phone text number to receive notices on all of your family’s accounts. We don’t use your email address or cell phone number for any other purpose than to alert you about materials you have coming due, are overdue, or might be waiting for. It’s simple and fast to add your email or cell number and sign up for alerts –here’s how you do it:
- Click on Your Account in the upper right hand corner of the homepage
- You will be directed to log into your account with your Wilton Library card barcode and the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Under Contact Information and Preferences, add either your email address or cell phone number with service provider and then select to receive email or TXT message alerts
- Save the changes, log out and you will start automatically receiving emails or text messages about your Library materials
Please contact Mary Anne Mendola Franco at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.