Search our catalog for the subject words Alaska, Arctic, or tundra with juvenile (enter words with a space between them).
Don’t forget to ask the librarian if there are books set aside on school reserve for this topic!
Wilton Library Hours:
Mon-Thurs: 10-8; Fri: 10-6; Sat: 10-5; Sun: 1-5 (Sept-June)
- Alaska Internet Travel Guide
- History, wildlife and more from AlaskaOne.
- Destination Alaska
- From Lonely Planet, pictures, history, culture, and facts for travelers.
- Alaska! Online
- This is the official home page of the state.
- Stately Knowledge
- The Internet Public Library has assembled some facts for you. See “More Facts” at the bottom of the page as well.
- Wild-Eyed Alaska
- The Pratt Museum has developed this unique Web site to give visitors a close-up look at the many marine birds who call Gull Island home. RealPlayer is required to see the video.