A Wilton Library card is required to access this service. Log in to your account here (Wilton Residents without a card may sign up for one by selecting “Register Now”).
This streaming movie service provides unlimited access to award-winning shorts, feature films, and documentaries. With thousands of films to choose from across more than 50 countries, IndieFlix offers a viewing experience you can’t get anywhere else.
- Film-festival hits — View films from major festivals all over the world, including Sundance, Cannes, Tribeca, and more!
- Find the right film for you — Sort by language, genre, or film length with easy-to-use filters
- Support filmmakers — Viewing films on IndieFlix directly supports the filmmakers who made them
- Available everywhere — Watch movies on any Internet-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet with a Web browser! Also available on Roku, xBox, and Apple TV via Apple devices
Setting up IndieFlix is quick and easy!
(Your browser may try to block the popup for IndieFlix – you may need to change your browser’s settings.)
- Visit Wilton Library’s IndieFlix page.
- Select “Create New Account” in the upper right corner (or click on IndieFlix “Create New Account” in the popup)
If you have set up Zinio, you can sign in with your email and password.
- Use your library card number and email address to register, then check your email for a confirmation link.
- Once you have logged in, choose “Browse Films” on the left. Another window will pop up and you may have to enter your password again. Now you can browse the available movies and documentaries!