Using ICONN To Download eAudioBooks on a PC
Wilton Library is pleased to offer downloadable Audiobooks through iCONN.
- What you need before you start:
- A computer with Internet access
- A portable device for listening to books (unless you plan to listen on your computer)
- Windows Media Player or iTunes installed on the computer
- Valid Connecticut Library Card
Here are some additional links to help you get started with iCONN:
iCONN’s downloadable audio book vendor now has a toll-free user support line. The number is:
Live support will be available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST. If all Support representatives are assisting other patrons, the caller will be able to leave a voicemail message, and will receive a return call from a representative as soon as possible.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this service or help you troubleshoot any problems. However, it is important that your portable device and computer be backed up as Wilton Library is unable to be responsible for any other material on your device or computer. If you have any questions, you may contact our Reference Desk on Ext. 211.