You may ask the Wilton Library questions either:
- by stopping by — 137 Old Ridgefield Road, Wilton
- by phoning us — 762-3950, ask for Reference
- by completing this online form or emailing us
- The online reference service is best used for short questions of fact or requests for pointers to desired information. Questions requiring extensive research or interaction with the librarian are best handled in person or over the phone.
- We will make every effort to answer online reference questions by the end of the next business day (Monday-Friday), however, we cannot assure that technical problems beyond our control will not interfere with your timely receipt of our answer. Questions requiring an immediate response are always best handled by a personal visit or phone call.
- We are happy to answer questions about our local area (including genealogical questions) from those outside the area.
- If your browser doesn’t work with this form, please email us with your question, and include all the information requested below.