The Wilton Library has a number of spaces (the Brubeck Room, the Presidents’ Room, the Rimer Room, and the Craft/Story Room) that may be rented by individuals or organizations for a variety of purposes.
Click below for details on each room and set-up options:
Below are the Library’s rental documents:
- Agreement for Use of Library Facilities
- Application for Use of Library Facilities (For Profit Organizations and Private Events)
- Application for Use of Library Facilities (For Not-For-Profit, Educational, and Cultural Organizations)
- Wilton Library Code of Conduct
- Study Room Policy, includes Contract for Rental of Study Rooms.
Adobe Reader is necessary to view the above files. To download your free copy, click here.
For further information, please contact Karen Danvers, Rentals Manager at 203-762-3950, Ext. 247.