Dimensions: 26 x 24 feet
Capacity: 65 people
The Rimer Room is located on the second floor of the Library. It can be set up in your choice of lecture, classroom, or conference styles. (See photos below.) The Rimer Room is equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laptop, and TV with DVD. This equipment will be set up by Library personnel for a fee of $40. If you would like a technician for the duration of your rental, the charge is $40/hour.
Room Rental Rates
Time required for set up and breakdown will be included in the time charged.
For Profit Organizations and Private Events: $50/hour
Nonprofit, Educational and Cultural Events: $25/hour
There is a custodial fee of $20/hour before and after regular business hours Monday – Friday.
After normal custodial hours Monday – Friday, and on weekend nights and days the Library is closed, a custodial fee of $30/hour is charged and paid directly to the custodian at the completion of the event.
Below are the Library’s rental documents:
- Agreement for Use of Library Facilities
- Application for Use of Library Facilities (For Profit Organizations and Private Events)
- Application for Use of Library Facilities (For Not-For-Profit, Educational, and Cultural Organizations)
- Wilton Library Code of Conduct
- Study Room Policy, includes Contract for Rental of Study Rooms.
Adobe Reader is necessary to view the above files. To download your free copy, click here.
To download our Rentals Brochure, click here.
For further information, please contact Karen Danvers, Rentals Manager at 203-762-3950, Ext. 247.